12 THINGS ABOUT ME
- If I had to be a professional sportsman, I’d be a strongman.
- I sprained my ankle and the doctor asked how I’d previously chipped a bone in my foot. No idea how or when that happened, but the x-ray clearly showed a free-floating chunk of Lightbown bone!
- Having had a scale model of my dream car, a '67 Ford Mustang, sitting on my desk for 20 years, I now own a full size one which I bought in 2015. Five years of restoration work later and it’s finally looking how I want (just a few small jobs left to do).
- I’m an old school Blackburn Raver, spending my early 20’s DJ’ing, raving and even had a record deal with Eastern Bloc Records.
- My lame claim to fame? One of our tracks got to 102 in the charts and I was photographed for The Face.
- Aside from some truly epic raves the two best gigs I’ve attended are; Macy Gray supported by the Black Eyed Peas at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas and Hacienda Classical at the Royal Albert Hall.
- I spent 6 years, the latter half of my 20s, travelling the world on cruise ships.
- I’ve been to 59 countries on six continents. Favourites places? New York, Dubai and Bermuda - but I still have a big bucket list of places to go including Cuba, Brazil and Iceland.
- I was a certified lifeboat commander and used to take my lifeboat and crew around Nassau harbour in the Bahamas every fortnight.
- I found my first camera in the back of a taxi in Miami - a little automatic Olympus. The first one I bought was a Canon SLR and now my collection includes 20 different cameras.
- I’m a lifelong Blackburn Rovers fan and used to live less than a mile from Ewood Park.
- I really wish I could whistle using my fingers!
Thanks for getting this far!
Oh, and follow me on Instagram for regular updates with behind-the-scenes shots, unseen work and archive shots.
Member of the Association of Photographers.
Royal Atlantis Dubai
Fleur of England
The Swimwear Yearbook
The Galleria (Abu Dhabi)
La Femme (Dubai)